- Az4x alloy construction provides increased strength and a higher response rate. One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional feel
- More responsive, optimized barrel design creates a sweet spot twice as large as the Cat6
- 2nd generation Av2 anti-vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening System for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Engineered barrel-end wall thickness profiles improves balance and allows for faster swing speeds
- 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter, BBCOR Certified
Upgraded with the new az4x alloy, the strongest alloy in the Marucci arsenal, and a sweet spot twice as large as its predecessor, the Cat7 is built to explode with unrelenting Fury. The precision-balanced barrel and one-piece alloy design offer a clean, consistent swing to control the wrath of this ultra-responsive rainmaker.
Find More Baseball Bat Products