Winnet 7×7 ft Baseball and Softball Net, Practice Hitting Pitching, Equipment Training Aids, Yellow / Black Polyester Knotless Nets
- Use for batting, fielding, pitching¡
- Easy to Assembly, it takes just 2 mins
- Included a carry bag easy to Carry and practice anywhere and anytime
- Good support by iron pipe bottom design
- Great buffer ability & fast recovery with high toughness fiberglass rods
Winnet 7*7 ft exercise practice net is a practical and convenient baseball and softball training net, take up a small space, easy to carry, can be placed indoors, outdoor, school, home, garage, garden, professional sports venues, training institutions, Team, club, for all ages of men and women lovers and professional players, for the baseball and softball strike, pitching, skills exercises of the game.
The product uses high-strength knot-free multi-mesh material, can withstand the maximum crack intensity of 500N, to meet all the training requirements, the bow-type frame design to provide adequate resilience, to maintain stability, the buckle design Assembly and disassembly convenient and solid, unique yellow net with black package edge, fashion trends, is the preferred auxiliary training equipment.
Winnet baseball/softball net is reliable and durable and let you enjoy the joy of exercise.
1. Size: 7 * 7 ft
2. Net: yellow /black polyester knotless net, 5 shares woven, 1.49 inch mesh, 420D black oxford cloth wrapped edge of the net
3. Frame: 1 inch diameter, 0.8mm thick black paint iron pipe, 12.5mm fiberglass rod support.
4. Bag: 600D black Oxford cloth, 1.5 inch hand strap.
5. Carton size: 19 * 13 * 113cm
6. Weight: 5.4kg
7. Color: yellow net + black edge cloth
8. Accessories: 4 thick iron pipe +4 thin iron pipe +1 hit net +4 nail +1 Oxford bag
Instruction for use
1, 4 thick pipe connected to “H” type base
2, 4 small pipe, two links through the hit network, and hang the hit network of the two horns (on)
3, connect 1 and 2, and hang the other two horns (bottom) and stick the bottom of the Velcro
4, Complete installation and use
5, 4 nails used to fix in the grass / mud, so that stability is better